Zumero Client SDK Updated
04 April 2013
We’ve just released a new version of the Zumero Client SDK, available from the Dev Center.
Significant new additions and fixes include:
- Improved the performance of the server under heavy load.
- Added a new (and way-cool) Wiki sample for iOS.
- Fixed a bug where the server might leave a temporary file around.
- Fixed an obscure bug that could happen when a client made many changes to the database schema in a short time.
- Android apps targeting Jelly Bean can now use the system SQLite or bring their own.