Zumero for SQL Server v1.0.1 Released
19 December 2013
An update has been released for Zumero for SQL Server.
Zumero for SQL Server (ZSS) is the self-hosted version of Zumero that works alongside your existing SQL Server databases — and the applications that use them — to provide mobile sync with no backend code changes.
Changes since v1.0:
- Encryption keys are now handled properly when syncing SQLCipher-encrypted dbfiles
- A superfluous dependency in the iOS Client SDK was removed.
- More details are now available on server errors in the Event Log.
- License keys now expire at UTC day’s end.
- Clients now get an informative error message for invalid or expired license keys, not just a generic HTTP 500.
- There were several documentation updates.
See the release notes for details, and instructions on upgrading to this release from v1.0 or one of the preview release.
To download Zumero for SQL Server, browse the documentation, or request a trial license key, visit the ZSS Dev Center.