Zumero for SQL Server v1.1 - Release Notes
Zumero for SQL Server (ZSS) v1.1 is now available for download in the dev center.
v1.1 contains important stability and data integrity fixes, and is strongly recommended for all users of previous ZSS versions.
Changes Since v1.0.1
- Added server-side filters: sync only selected columns, and/or limit synced data to rows matching specific criteria.
- Added the ZSS Test App - an Android app to test ZSS-prepared SQL Server databases
- Added the ZSS App Generator (ZAG) - an app generator that creates a skeletal Android project and source code to sync and view a ZSS-prepared SQL Server database.
- ZSS now supports Windows Azure SQL Database (formerly known as “SQL Azure”) as a server-side SQL store.
- The ZSS Server installer now includes a connection string wizard.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Upgrading from v1.0.x
- The ZSS 1.1 server is backward-compatible with v1.0x clients. Please upgrade to v1.1 for stability, concurrency and conflict-resolution improvements — even if v1.0 clients have been deployed.
- The IIS Zumero web site must be stopped before running the ZSS Server installer to upgrade.