Zumero for SQL Server v1.1 Released
29 January 2014
Zumero for SQL Server (ZSS) v1.1 is now available for download in the dev center.
v1.1 contains important stability and data integrity fixes, and is strongly recommended for all users of previous ZSS versions.
- Added server-side filters: sync only selected columns, and/or limit synced data to rows matching specific criteria. This is a major new feature, easily the most-requested by users of version 1.0.
- Added the ZSS Test App - an Android app to test ZSS-prepared SQL Server databases
- Added the ZSS App Generator (ZAG) - an app generator that creates a skeletal Android project and source code to sync and view a ZSS-prepared SQL Server database.
- ZSS now supports Windows Azure SQL Database (formerly known as “SQL Azure”) as a server-side SQL store.
- The ZSS Server installer now includes a connection string wizard.
See the release notes for details and upgrade instructions.