Zumero for SQL Server v1.1.1 - Release Notes
Zumero for SQL Server (ZSS) v1.1.1 is now available for download in the dev center.
The v1.1.x releases contain important stability and data integrity fixes; upgrading is strongly recommended for all users of previous ZSS versions.
Changes Since v1.1:
- Several concurrency and performance fixes
- The installer now correctly upgrades SSL-enabled servers
- Fixed an issue in 1.1 related to tables with multiple UNIQUE constraints
- Added a simple Xamarin IOS sample
Zumero for SQL Server Manager
- Added support for decimal and numeric columns when altering a prepared table
Upgrading from v1.0.x:
The ZSS 1.1.1 server is backward-compatible with v1.0x clients. Please upgrade to v1.1.1 for stability, concurrency and conflict-resolution improvements — even if v1.0 clients have been deployed.
The IIS Zumero web site must be stopped before running the ZSS Server installer to upgrade.