Zumero for SQL Server v1.2 - Release Notes
Zumero for SQL Server (ZSS) v1.2 is now available for download in the dev center.
Changes Since v1.1.1:
- Added conflict rule management to ZSS Manager.
- Added support for multi-column foreign keys.
- Added a conflict rule for primary key violations.
- Fixed a memory leak in the server.
- Fixed a server bug related to conflict resolution involving deletes of rows with an identity column.
- Added source code for WinRT/WP8 wrappers to the Client SDK.
Upgrading from v1.1.x and earlier:
The ZSS 1.2 server is backward-compatible with v1.0 and v1.1 clients. Please upgrade to v1.2 for stability, concurrency and conflict-resolution improvements — even if v1.1.x or earlier clients have been deployed.
The IIS Zumero web site must be stopped before running the ZSS Server installer to upgrade from v1.0.x.