Zumero for SQL Server v1.4 - Release Notes
Zumero for SQL Server (ZSS) v1.4 is now available for download in the dev center.
Changes Since v1.3:
- ZSS Manager can now add foreign key relations between prepared tables.
- ZSS Manager now warns on the use of problematic column names.
- Sync now automatically filters foreign key children of a filtered parent.
- Server installer now ensures that the Zumero App Pool has the correct settings for 32 bit support and loadUserProfile.
- Server installer now preserves IIS App Pool identity on upgrade.
- Server installer now disables unneeded handlers.
- ZSS Client SDK has a new PhoneGap sample.
Upgrading from v1.3 and earlier:
The ZSS 1.4 Server is backward-compatible with v1.0, v1.1, v1.2, and v1.3 clients. Please upgrade to v1.4 even if v1.3 or earlier clients have been deployed.
To ensure a seamless upgrade on the server-side, and client-side data safety, please read Upgrading to ZSS 1.4.
The IIS Zumero web site must be stopped before running the ZSS Server installer to upgrade from v1.0.x.