Zumero for SQL Server v3.0.1 - Release Notes
Zumero for SQL Server (ZSS) v3.0.1 is now available for download in the dev center.
Improvements and bug fixes in ZSS 3.0.1:
- Client-side and server-side performance improvements to reduce the time and resources used during sync operations.
- Fixed a regression in version 3.0.0 causing “Conversion failed” errors when pushing INSERT operations into a table that has a foreign key reference to an IDENTITY column if there is a non-default conflict resolution rule on the foreign key constraint.
- Performance improvements in ZSS Manager to improve the admin experience for complex configurations and/or when the connection to the database has high latency.
- The NuGet package now supports AnyCPU builds in Windows desktop projects.
The recommended order for upgrading to ZSS 3.x is:
- Stop the Zumero web site in IIS.
- Upgrade the ZSS Server.
- Upgrade the ZSS Manager
- Run ZSS Manager and follow the upgrade prompts (see Upgrading in the ZSS Manager documentation). If you have multiple databases, you should examine them all for upgrades.
- Restart the IIS site.
ZSS Server versions 2.x and 3.x require activation. If you are upgrading from version 1.x, please visit the Activation page to activate your existing license keys. If you have already activated your license keys, you do not need to reactivate them or take any additional action for this upgrade.
Older clients will work with ZSS 3.x servers, but will not be able to take full advantage of the new features and improvements. Newer clients will not sync with older ZSS servers.
Clients earlier than ZSS 2.0 should not be used with date-based purging. See the documentation for details.