Zumero for SQL Server v3.2.1 - Release Notes
Zumero for SQL Server (ZSS) v3.2.1 is now available for download in the dev center.
New features and improvements in ZSS 3.2.1:
- Fixed a memory leak in the Zumero Server.
- Handle a race condition that can occur when UPDATE statements occur during a sync.
- Added a robots.txt file to the Zumero Server site to prevent search engines from indexing them.
The recommended order for upgrading to ZSS 3.x from older versions is:
- Stop the Zumero web site in IIS.
- Upgrade the ZSS Server.
- Upgrade the ZSS Manager
- Run ZSS Manager and follow the upgrade prompts (see Upgrading in the ZSS Manager documentation). If you have multiple databases, you should examine them all for upgrades.
- Restart the IIS site.
ZSS Server versions 2.x and 3.x require activation. If you are upgrading from version 1.x, please visit the Activation page to activate your existing license keys. If you have already activated your license keys, you do not need to reactivate them or take any additional action for this upgrade.
Older clients will work with ZSS 3.x servers, but will not be able to take full advantage of the new features and improvements. Newer clients will not sync with older ZSS servers.
Clients earlier than ZSS 2.0 should not be used with date-based purging. See the documentation for details.